Bertrand Chaffee Hospital Updated Visitation Policy and Hours
Updated Medical Floor Visiting Hours: 11:00am – 7:00pm*
- All visitors must check in and be screened for symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, or fever) or potential exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- All visitors must wear a mask upon entering the facility.
- All visitors must be 12 years of age or older.
- Up to two visitors per patient are allowed at one time.
* In accordance with the NYS Department of Health screening guidelines, visitors outside the posted visiting hours may be allowed only with the approval and coordination of the nurse manager or nursing supervisor on duty.
Thank you for your cooperation!