The nuclear medicine service at Bertrand Chaffee Hospital uses a nuclear medicine camera to perform diagnostic scans and cardiac studies.
Appointments are available on weekdays from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m., and scheduling is done through the Heart Center – please call (716) 592-9644.
Types of scans include:
- Hepatobiliary with and without CCK
- Gastric Emptying
- Lung Scan (V/Q)
- Quantitative lung scan
- Myocardial perfusion – rest and stress supine and prone
- MUGA (GBP)
- Parathyroid Scan
- Renal Flow/Scan
- Renal Flow/Scan with Lasix
- Thallium Viability Scan
- Three Phase Bone Scan
- Thyroid Uptake/Scan with I-123
- Whole Body Bone Scan
- Whole Body Bone Scan with TOMO
- Meckel’s scan
This equipment purchase was made possible by a New York State Department of Health grant award from the Statewide Healthcare Facility Transformation Program.