Bertrand Chaffee Hospital and Jennie B. Richmond Nursing Home is seeking qualified individuals to serve as volunteer leaders on its Board of Directors.
Bertrand Chaffee Hospital is a community-governed organization recognized as the region’s leading provider and advocate of healthcare services. Our patient-focused approach ensures high quality, extraordinary value and excellent patient experiences. Its vision is to create a healthcare community that ensures local access to high-quality, high-value medical services for our rural neighbors. Jennie B. Richmond Nursing Home is an 80-bed skilled nursing facility providing short-term rehabilitation after surgery and illness and long-term care. Our goal is to ensure that each resident maintains their maximum achievable independence, health, quality of life and dignity.
The Bertrand Chaffee Hospital and Jennie B. Richmond Nursing Home Board of Directors is comprised of community leaders who are dedicated to the organization’s mission. Serving on the BCH Board of Directors is an opportunity for an individual who is passionate about strengthening leadership and governance in the nonprofit healthcare sector.
The Board of Directors meets monthly at Bertrand Chaffee Hospital.
We are currently recruiting Board Member candidates with a range of skills and experience, including:
- Commitment to the mission and vision of Bertrand Chaffee Hospital.
- Willingness to act as a representative and an ambassador for Bertrand Chaffee Hospital and Jennie B. Richmond Nursing Home.
- Willingness to fulfill the duties and standards of conduct required of a volunteer leader and Board Member.
- Financial experience preferred, but not required.
- Nonprofit volunteer experience desired.
If interested, please submit a letter of interest and resume by Friday, December 16, 2022 by email to email@example.com or by mail to Bertrand Chaffee Hospital, Attn. Kelly Campbell, 224 East Main Street, Springville. NY 14141.